- Ensure your entry is Clean & Simple
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog
- Make a link back to this challenge blog in your post
- Please don't link to postings prior to the date of the challenge
- A maximum of 5 challenges may be combined including ours.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a different creation.
We encourage you all to visit each other's blogs
and leave a comment, it means a lot!
May we ask for those with 'Word Verification' to turn it off please, as this makes commenting easier and also prevents comments not being left if WV goes unnoticed
* Entries failing to follow the challenge guidelines may be deleted
Glossary of Terms
Clean & Simple
A design of card with clean lines, minimal elements, areas of white space and few or no embellishments.
White SpaceAn area of the card which has no image, layer or embellishment.
This can be any colour dependent upon the colour of the card blank.
OLC One Layer Card
One piece of card folded in half with no additional layers and minimal embellishments, where the image is stamped or printed directly onto the cardstock.We have decided to allow inlaid dies as a technique for one layer cards as long as the whole of the card front is simply lined, thus giving the appearance of just one one layer.