31 May 2014

Lucky Dip Week 174

As it is another 5 Saturday month we have another Lucky Dip Challenge.
Our Guest this month is 
Margaret K 
well known to so many of your for her fabulous cards.
Our challenge for this time's Lucky Dip is to use 
MORE THAN ONE STAMP
Look at this gorgeous creation using Stampin' Up's Gorgeous Grunge and Zoo Babies sets (image and sentiment) in Pumpkin Pie and Crumb Cake.
She also made two other fabulous cards, which you can see by visiting her blog!
Thanks Margaret for your loyal support of our challenges!

Those of you who know me of old, know how much I enjoy a little emboss resist. I did a similar one to this  a few weeks ago, but I love this colour combo. 
Here I used a bunch of  plant stamps starting with the Unity one which I think looks a bit like a Red Campion, which was clear embossed. I then inked the background with Distress Inks using sponge daubers. This was followed by stamping lots of the other images again using Distress inks!
The sentiment was computer generated in Problem Secretary font.
Jen


For my card this week I have used a couple of set from Clearly Besotted to make the stripes and add the sentiment.  I embossed the sentiment in silver and then added some liquid pearls to it.
If you use liquid pearls, remember to lightly tap your card flat to allow the pearl to flatten for the enamel dot effect I have here. 


I fancied a retro, funky, trendy look for teenagers using a selection of stamps
 from various Uniko Studio & Clearly Besotted sets with Happy Word die from CBS.

Anne

My card uses the Artemio Picata stamp set, which I've just acquired.  Copying Chrissie here, who uses this set a lot.  My Light Sussex hen has chicks at the moment and it seemed a good idea to come up with this!   Five different chicken stamps, bit of simple masking, coloured with Copics.  Whiff of Joy sentiment, background created with two Inky Doodles stamps, then Distress Inked.  That makes eight stamps!  Another multi stamp card on my blog for inspiration...
DO please try to visit a few fellow participants of our challenge and also the designers at their personal blogs, everyone loves a comment... even the DT!
Enjoy this one... and get stamping!



6 comments:

  1. Such brilliant designs by the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great challenge and the DT work is inspirational, as always x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the fabulous inspirations and another great challenge Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the fabulous challenge and the amazing DT inspiration for more inspiration! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some wonderful things appear on here DT and the Linkz... I would gladly buy them all !

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.